- 2022-2023: Within the framework of the heiQUALITY program Teaching, Hendrik Kasten and Denis Vogel successfully raised funds for the implementation of the project MaMpf-Back project. This is a low-threshold feedback system for asynchronous digital teaching.
- 2019-2020: Within the framework of the project heiSTART2.0, Hendrik Kasten, Oliver Thomas and Denis Vogel together with the Fachschaft MathPhysInfo have obtained the funding to set up a MaMpf-supported math helpdesk for the introductory phase of math studies. Since then, the helpdesk has been an important support system in the first semesters of mathematics studies.
- 2018: The Fakultät für Physik und Astronomie supported MaMpf by through the acquisition of media technology equipment.
- since 2017: The Fakultät für Mathematik und Informatik has been supporting MaMpf through the financing of assistants since 2017.
Heidelberg School of Education (HSE)
- 2019: Within the framework of the joint project HSE: Go digital! Now!, MaMpf is supported by the acquisition of media technology equipment which will make it possible to meet the increased demand for hypermedia content.
- 2018-2019: Within the framework of the joint project PLACE, the project "Geometrie und Unterricht - Ausgestaltung eines profillinienübergreifenden Verschränkungsmoduls im Fach Mathematik" of Hendrik Kasten was carried out in the context of a PLACE Fellowship. With the entanglement module "Geometry and Teaching", a model course which interweaves mathematics and its' didactics was established. The problem of different educational backgrounds was addressed through the use of MaMpf.
- 2018: Within the framework of the joint project PLACE, the project "ZurLAmitMU" of Markus Vogel und Denis Vogel was carried out. The aim of this project was to create Worked-Example-Videos for the "Linear Algebra" course using current results from the mathematics didactic and multimedia research and to evaluate their effectiveness.